Vertical blinds are ideal for windows that are wider than they are tall and slide side-to-side like patio doors. Vertical blinds from Gotcha Covered come in a variety of materials, including wood, vinyl, fabric, sheer, cellular and hundreds of vibrant and muted colors.
Vertical blinds can alter a room's proportions by adding "height" to a window for dramatic results and can even be used as a unique room divider. Vertical blinds also help to keep your interior warm.
Often referred to as "cellular" or "solar" shades, our vertical cellular shades are unsurpassed in the industry for covering patio doors or French doors or even windows that open to the side. If you are searching for the highest quality, most durable vertical window covering on the market today, look no further than Gotcha Covered!
Among the many reasons to choose cellular vertical blinds, consider:
- Unified Look. Cellular vertical blinds are great for covering a large opening such as a sliding door living room view window. The long, vertical lines bring the space together nicely and give it a classy look, all while being highly functional.
- Material Options. Your new cellular vertical blinds are available in a range of different materials depending on the price point and look desired. Popular options include fabric, faux wood, or vinyl.
- Add a Valance. If you are using vertical blinds to cover a wide space, adding a valance to cover the headrail is a great option. A stylish valance will add color, style, and contrast to your window treatment.
- Bottom Chain. To keep vertical blinds operating smoothly, adding a bottom chain is a wise choice. This chain will run through the bottom end of the blinds and keep them evenly spaced for a consistent look and hassle free opening and closing.
- Child Safe. Vertical blinds are also available in designs that are cord and chain free if there are young children around your house.
- Motorized Capability. For those who prefer a totally hands-free option, vertical blinds can be installed with the capability of remote control. This feature is convenient, child safe, and gives your home an added high-tech feel.
- UV Protection. When closed, cellular vertical blinds block out most of the natural light, and therefore protect nicely against UV rays.
Looking for a window treatment that is versatile and provides the ability to control the amount of light and privacy that enters your rooms through your choice of fabrics? If so, fabric vertical blinds from Gotcha Covered may provide the perfect solution.
Why choose fabric? Some of the reasons include:
- Free Hanging Louvers. Fabric vertical blinds offer the luxurious look of drapery with the added practicality of easy opening and closing mechanisms.
- Variety of Colors. The fabric color of your vertical blinds is nearly limitless, allowing you to choose just the right shade to coordinate perfectly with the rest of the room.
- Light Filtering. Choose your fabric based on how much light you would like to pass through the blinds and into the room. Allow a lot of light in, or block almost all of it out – the choice is yours.
- Versatility. If you need to cover an awkward opening like a corner or bay window, fabric vertical blinds can be fit to meet your needs. Should you have a longer than usual opening, sets of blinds can be butted together in order to span the full distance.
- Mechanization. For a modern effect, add motorized control to your fabric vertical blinds. You will be able to use a remote control from anywhere in the room to open and close the blinds effortlessly.
- Safety First. If young children or pets are around your home, choose blinds with a simple wand control to remove potentially dangerous cords.
- Bottom Chain. To keep your fabric blinds hanging in order, add a bottom chain to connect them at both ends. This will ensure consistent spacing when they are closed, and also will make the opening and closing process smoother.
- Valence and Cornice Options. Fabric vertical blinds are a great combination with an endless variety of valence and cornice choices.
Are you looking for the elegance of sheers yet the softness of draperies? Look no further... sheer vertical blinds from Gotcha Covered can provide the ideal enhancement to any décor. Our sheer vertical blinds feature translucent fabric facings and soft fabric vanes that can rotate, so you can control the degree of light and privacy. Have large walls of windows or French doors? Sheer vertical blinds are particularly suited for this application! You can even purchase face fabrics separately and use this fabric to create complimentary accessories.
Sheer is a great choice if you desire the following features:
- Light Control. Being able let in controlled amounts of daylight is a big advantage of sheer vertical blinds. Open the fabric vanes to let in soft light from the outside.
- Stylish Hem. The bottom of sheer blinds can be finished with a folded hem to give the blinds a custom drapery look.
- Choose Your Direction. Sheer vertical blinds can be installed to open and close to the left, right, or split. Choose the function that fits your room the best.
- Extra Fabric. Order additional yardage of your sheer fabric to use in covering pillows or for other applications. This is a great way to tie in your window treatment with the rest of the room.
- Cord Free Options. If the safety of young children or pets is a concern around your home, sheer vertical blinds can be ordered with cord free operation.
- Motor Power. For a unique and convenient addition, have your sheer vertical blinds installed with motorized opening and closing controls. Just a push of a button will serve to operate the blinds from anywhere in the room.
- Shape to Fit. Great for large openings, sheer vertical blinds can be designed to fit seamlessly into corners, bay windows, and other non-traditional spaces.
- UV Protection. Despite being able to allow some natural light to pass through into the room, sheer blinds are still able to offer between 90% and 95% UV protection.
Looking to combine the best of verticals with the warmth and ambiance of wood? Gotcha Covered offers S-Curve vertical blinds whose unique shape creates tighter closure and provides for greater privacy. S-Curve vanes overlap to create a soft, ripple fold effect. The interlocking vanes block out more light than traditional curved vanes. Make your room dazzle with wood S-Curve vertical blinds from Gotcha Covered!
Consider the following features when deciding if S-Curve blinds are right for you:
- Elegant Look. Instead of creating a flat 'wall' effect when closed, S-Curve vertical blinds give depth and character to the look. Choose a color that coordinates with the rest of the room for a window treatment that adds style in addition to function.
- Light Blocking. Since S-Curve blinds fit together so nicely, they do a better job of blocking out sunlight than traditional flat blinds.
- Valances. To add even more character to your S-Curve vertical blinds, add a valance above the door or window. This gives you an opportunity to introduce an accent color or additional texture to the room design.
- Safe Wand Control. If you need to eliminate cords from your house for child safety purposes, order S-Curve vertical blinds with wand control. One wand easily rotates the blinds, as well as slides them back and forth.
- Specialty Shapes. If the window or door you need to cover has a unique shape, S-Curve blinds can be a great choice. Have them designed to fit nearly any opening in your home.
- UV Protection. Because of their tight fit when closed, S-Curve blinds offer great UV protection from outside sunlight.
- Mechanization. For a totally hands-off approach, S-Curve blinds can be optionally installed with motorized control. Simply use a remote control to adjust the blinds with one push of a button.
Gone are the shiny vinyl vertical blinds of yesteryear, replaced by a new, sleek vinyl blind (PVC: polyvinyl chloride) carried by Gotcha Covered. We simply provide you with more choices in vinyl vertical blinds - more colors, more smooth and embossed textures, and more unique jacquards, linens and fabrics than any of our competitors.
Vinyl vertical blinds are great for many reasons. Among them are the following:
- Durability. As a synthetic product, vinyl blinds are highly durable and likely to outlast just about anything else in your home.
- Flexibility. Vinyl vertical blinds can be installed so that the control cords are on whichever side you prefer. Also, the blinds can be made to stack to the right or left, again based on your preference.
- Decorative Valances. Dress up a vinyl vertical blind treatment with a beautiful valance to cover the headrail. Color and style options are virtually limitless.
- Easy to Clean. A damp rag and a few minutes are all you will need to wipe the blades of your vinyl vertical blinds clean. Vinyl surface is naturally dust repellant, so these quick cleanings won't be needed often.
- Mechanized. For a more modern touch, order your blinds with motorized control. Using just the push of a button on a remote, you will be able to open and close your blinds from all around the room.
- Safety Features. If you have small children or pets to watch out for, choose to have your blinds controlled by a wand to eliminate potentially dangerous cords.
- Color Options. Vinyl vertical blinds can be ordered in an incredible array of colors. There is sure to be an option that will fit your room perfectly.
- Fit Bay Windows. If you need to cover a big bay window, vinyl vertical blinds are a great choice as they can be installed to fit seamlessly with no break in the valance.
If you are looking for a rich and warm addition to your windows, you can't go wrong with wood vertical blinds from Gotcha Covered. Our wood vertical blinds are made from rugged basswood. Wood vertical blinds come in a variety of designer colors and offer classical styling and durability. Wood vertical blinds are the perfect accent to your wood furniture and are custom crafted to your dimensions to ensure a perfect fit for your windows.
Wood vertical blinds give a stunning look to any window. Some of the many benefits include:
- Strength. Genuine hardwood construction means our wood vertical blinds are made to last. Not only are they great to look at, but they will stand the test of time as well.
- Light Blocking. If you need to keep the daylight out of a room, wood vertical blinds are as good as it gets. When closed, there will be effectively no light making its way through these blinds.
- UV Protection. Along with that light blocking ability comes great UV protection. No other blinds will offer better UV blocking power than wood vertical blinds.
- Safety Options. Depending on your needs, wood vertical blinds can be installed with a wand control instead of a cord. This is a great choice for homes with small children and pets to consider.
- Motorized Control. Your new wood vertical blinds can be installed with motorization to control them with a remote. Blinds can be rotated open and closed, and even traversed across the headrail, with just the push of a button.
- Custom Shapes. If you have an irregular shaped window opening that needs covering, wood vertical blinds can be adjusted to fit beautifully into most spaces.
- Heat Control. When closed, wood vertical blinds to a great job of blocking out the summer heat. This not only makes your home more comfortable, but can lower your air conditioning costs as well.
- Coordinate with Furniture. If you have wood furniture, it can be hard to match up synthetic materials with your natural wood finishes. When you choose wood vertical blinds, it will be easy to achieve a cohesive look throughout the room.
Woven Wood Panel Track
Are you looking for an innovative solution for large picture windows and sliding glass doors? Gotcha Covered's woven wood panel track systems are a great option and bring a touch of nature indoors. Bring an exotic tropical flavor to any room!
Woven wood panel track represents a unique option in window covering. Consider the following features:
- Smooth Operation. Open and close the panels with ease using one of two cord options. Choose from a continuous cord loop, which keeps the cords away from the floor, or a 'top down, bottom up' system.
- Extensions Available. If needed, woven wood panel track can be installed with an extension to clear an obstruction near the door or window being covered.
- Additional Privacy. While woven wood panels let some light pass through by design, privacy liners are available if you desire are more opaque appearance.
- Stacking Options. The panels can be designed to all slide one way (left or right) or be split down the middle. Choose the orientation that best fits your space.
- Optional Valance. If you wish to cover the tracks, choose from different colors and textures to create a perfect valance look that compliments your room as a whole.
- Color Options. The woven wood panels themselves are available to be ordered in a wide range of different colors, textures, and natural finishes.
- Cordless Safety. Remove the cords altogether if the safety of small children is a concern in your home. The spring roller cordless system means easy one handed operation of the panels.
Gotcha Covered is committed to helping you find the right treatments for you- regardless of your style or budget. Just use our zip code locator to find your local design consultant and to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation today!
Visit Our Idea Gallery
Whether you are looking for simple window treatments for privacy or light control, or elaborate custom designs to create your ultimate dream space, Gotcha Covered has the solution for every window.
What Our Clients Are Saying...
Our home has been completely transformed! We could not be more enthusiastic about Gotcha Covered and the work they did for us.
Our Service Pledge To You
At Gotcha Covered, we appreciate and respect our clients. We pledge to provide high quality products and services that will exceed your expectations and add beauty and value to your environment. We are committed to maintaining our relationship with our clients long after the sale.