If your windows are taller than they are wide, and you want the ability to control how much light enters your room, horizontal blinds from Gotcha Covered may be the ideal solution. You can choose from a selection of five different materials in custom horizontal blinds, hundreds of colors and a wide variety of textures and styles. From our value-priced faux wood blinds to our premium basswood blinds, our wide selection of sizes, shapes, hues and finishes allow you to create beautiful and custom rooms.
If you are looking for a traditional, low cost window treatment in virtually an unlimited variety of colors, then aluminum horizontal blinds from Gotcha Covered are the classic choice. Known as "mini blinds" "metal blinds", "microblinds" and "venetian blinds", nothing tops the durability and light blocking action of aluminum miniblinds.
The following benefits make Aluminum mini blinds a great option:
- Routeless Slats. Aluminum blinds are available with no route holes - meaning light will not seep through when the blinds are closed.
- Decorative Tape. You can easily add color and style to aluminum mini blinds with a wide variety of fabrics.
- Cordless Lift Control. Move your aluminum blinds up and down with just your fingertips. Cordless blinds are safer to have around the house for children and pets.
- Motorized Lift Control. A step beyond cordless, motorized blinds can be opened or closed via remote control.
- Durability. Aluminum blinds will stand the test of time. Resistant to damage from climate conditions and rough use.
- Easy to Clean. The surface of your aluminum blinds will wipe clean and quickly look like new again.
- Custom Shapes. Aluminum blinds can be custom designed to fit into even the most oddly shaped window opening.
- Contoured Headrails. You won't need to worry about adding a valance to your aluminum blinds - the shaped headrail already gives off a trendy and stylish look.
If you are looking for blinds that combine the durability of vinyl (PVC: polyvinyl chloride) and the beauty of real wood finishes, then faux wood blinds from Gotcha Covered may be the best choice. Faux wood blinds provide the best of both worlds - the look of elegant real wood blinds at a fraction of the cost! You'll never have to worry about warping, cracking, or chipping in climates with high moisture or high humidity.
Among the many reasons to use faux wood horizontal blinds are the following features:
- Long Lasting Look. The vinyl construction of faux wood blinds will not fade or lose its color from exposure to the sun's rays. The beautiful tone you choose will be there for years to come.
- Hands Free. Faux wood blinds are available with motorized remote controls. Among the possibilities - raise and lower the blinds, tilt the louvers or vanes, and even set a timer to open and close the blinds.
- Add a Valance. Add an additional level of style to your faux wood blinds with a decorative valance. The valance will cover the headrail and give your treatment an all-around finished look.
- No Holes Construction. Choose faux wood blinds with no route holes for maximum light-blocking ability. This option also allows for most of the slats to be slid out of the blinds for easy cleaning.
- Heat Resistant. Many windows are located right above heating vents, subjecting blinds to a consistent flow of potentially damaging warm air. Faux wood blinds will resist any warping or bowing from high temperatures.
- Decorative Tape. Add a splash of color or texture to your faux wood blinds with a wide array of decorative tape options that can be added quickly and easily.
- Comes Clean. Faux wood blinds are a snap to wipe down, and thanks to the durability of their surface, they will keep looking great after every cleaning.
- UV Protection. Your faux wood blinds do more than just look great - they will provide your house with 75% to 90% protection from harmful UV rays.
If you are looking for one of the most durable blinds on the market, vinyl (PVC: polyvinyl chloride) blinds from Gotcha Covered may be the ideal window treatment solution for your décor. Vinyl horizontal blinds come in a myriad of embossed prints, neutrals, and wood tones not typically found in horizontal blinds. Vinyl blinds are easy to clean and great for areas with high humidity and moisture, like kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms. If you are looking for an alternative to wood blinds that will not fade, warp or crack, consider vinyl horizontal blinds.
As you are thinking about vinyl horizontal blinds, consider the following:
- Tough Stuff. Vinyl blinds are built to last, and stand up to some rough treatment along the way. A great option for homes with young children or adventurous pets.
- Cord Free Options. Corded blinds can be dangerous around children and pets. Horizontal vinyl blinds can be installed without a cord - all it takes is a couple fingers to raise or lower the blinds.
- Routeless Slats. When slats are designed with holes for the routes to pass through, they let in extra light even while closed. Horizontal vinyl blinds are available with no route holes so they can block out maximum light when closed.
- Decorative Tape. Easily add personality to your vinyl blinds using textured tape in a wide range of color options. This tape is easy to install, and relatively inexpensive.
- Low Maintenance. Vinyl blinds resist dust and will very rarely require attention. When you do need to clean them, just give them a wipe down with a damp cloth and they will look as good as new.
- Kitchen Friendly. The environment in a kitchen is often humid due to the warm and wet activity. Vinyl blinds are able to withstand these conditions and not warp or crack over time.
- Wide Variety of Styles. Vinyl blinds can be ordered to match just about any style you are looking for. Embossed textures and wood tones are just a couple of the options you can choose from.
- Valance Friendly. If you like to use valances to add style and flair to your window treatments, horizontal vinyl blinds are a great choice. Keep you desired valance in mind when choosing your blinds to find a great looking combination.
If you are looking for a rich, warm look that matches any décor, wood blinds from Gotcha Covered may be the perfect window treatment option. Our premium natural hardwood blinds, offered in a variety of slat sizes, styles and finishes, can perfectly suit any taste or window size. Custom crafted with such enduring materials, including genuine oak, ash, cherry and Brazilian cherry, our wood blinds will help increase the value of your home.
Wood blinds are more than just a pretty face. Consider these great additional features:
- UV Protection. Wood blinds are the best option available for keeping harmful UV rays out of your home. They will provide you with between 95% and 99% UV protection.
- Variety. Choose from a wide array of paints and stains to finish your wood blinds with a look that perfectly compliments the rest of your house.
- Routeless. You can order your wood blinds without route holes in order to ensure maximum light-blocking ability when the blinds are closed. Great for rooms that face the rising sun, or where a young child sleeps during the day.
- Decorative Tape. Combine the classic look of wood blinds with a modern accent by using textured and colored decorative tapes.
- Motorized. Wood blinds can be installed with motorized operation to increase safety and convenience. Adjust your blinds from across the room with just the push of a button!
- Custom Shapes. Have your beautiful wood blinds custom shaped to fit into any specialty window opening you may have in your home.
- Cordless Lift. If you have young children or pets, cordless blinds are a safer choice. Wood blinds can be installed with a cordless lift feature, requiring just one hand to raise or lower them with ease.
- Slat Size Options. Several different width slats are available to choose from. Pick the color and slat combination that gives you just the right look for your home.
Gotcha Covered is committed to helping you find the right treatments for you - regardless of your style or budget. Just use our zip code locator to find your local design consultant and to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation today!
Visit Our Idea Gallery
Whether you are looking for simple window treatments for privacy or light control, or elaborate custom designs to create your ultimate dream space, Gotcha Covered has the solution for every window.
What Our Clients Are Saying...
Our home has been completely transformed! We could not be more enthusiastic about Gotcha Covered and the work they did for us.
Our Service Pledge To You
At Gotcha Covered, we appreciate and respect our clients. We pledge to provide high quality products and services that will exceed your expectations and add beauty and value to your environment. We are committed to maintaining our relationship with our clients long after the sale.