Custom Wood Shutters
Like the richness of wood? Guaranteed to boost your home value and add a richness to any room, wood shutters from Gotcha Covered add architectural appeal. The design elements that distinguish our wood shutters are found in the details: details like hand-sanded louvers, exquisite furniture finishes and our specialty multiple coat painting technique. And our unique sanding process is really where the competition is left behind in the sawdust: our wood shutters are expertly passed through 3 separate sanding stages to achieve a piano-smooth look and feel.
Beyond the great looks, here are more reasons to consider choosing custom wood shutters for your home:
- Custom Paint/Stain. Any finish you desire for your wood shutters to match your décor can be achieved by Gotcha Covered. Get the best of both worlds when the classic look of wood combines with your custom color scheme.
- Hidden Tilt. The classic look for wooden shutters is to have the tilt bar running down the middle in front of the louvers. If you would rather a clean look that has an unobstructed view, your shutters can have the tilt bar moved out of sight.
- Safety Benefits. Wooden shutters have no cords, and are operated with the simple lifting or lowering of the tilt bar. This design makes them a safe choice for homes with young children or pets.
- Mechanization. Should you desire to combine a modern convenience with the classic shutter look, consider adding motorization to your installation. Motorized shutters can be opened and closed with just the push of a button on a remote control.
- Unique Openings. Because your wood shutters are custom made, they can be designed to fit perfectly into any odd-sized window openings your home may have.
- Divider Rails. If adding wood shutters to a tall window, consider using divider rails to add functionality and stability. When divider rails are installed, the top and bottom sections of the shutters are able to be operated independently of each other.
- Off Set Tilt Bar. Should you desire a clean view through your window, but the convenience of the front-mounted tilt bar, have an offset tilt bar added. This way, the bar is off to either the left or right side of the shutters and the view is less obstructed while maintaining ease of use.
Gotcha Covered is committed to helping you find the right treatments for you - regardless of your style or budget. Just use our zip code locator to find your local design consultant and to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation today!
Visit Our Idea Gallery
Whether you are looking for simple window treatments for privacy or light control, or elaborate custom designs to create your ultimate dream space, Gotcha Covered has the solution for every window.
What Our Clients Are Saying...
Our home has been completely transformed! We could not be more enthusiastic about Gotcha Covered and the work they did for us.
Our Service Pledge To You
At Gotcha Covered, we appreciate and respect our clients. We pledge to provide high quality products and services that will exceed your expectations and add beauty and value to your environment. We are committed to maintaining our relationship with our clients long after the sale.